Tuesday, February 8, 2011

God loves me more than that!

With a family of bookreaders - it's great to have a new books!

















I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.


God Loves Me More Than That is a delightful storybook written by Dandi Daley Mackall. The illustrations captivate your attention immediately and are so imaginative they seem to jump from the page. The sentences are short and to the point and I think this book will easily hold even a young child's attention - it did for mine (4 1/2, 3, and 6 months). This book is a perfect way to introduce your child to the immeasurable love of God for them. They were delighted with it and insisted we read it again. I definitely enjoyed reading this cleverly written rhyming book and would recommend it to any parents of little children.

No comments: