Monday, June 27, 2011

A perfect book to teach on prayer!

I learned a song when I was little about prayer which went something like this: prayer is talking to God, really talking to God and telling Him all of your cares. Prayer is listening to God, really listening to God as He speaks to me from His word. Reading “This little prayer of mine” brought that song back to my mind.
I want my kids to know how to pray more than almost anything else, to feel comfortable talking with Him. I want them to know how much God loves them and how He is interested in everything they're concerned about. This book is a wonderful conversation starter. I definitely recommend this book for parents! I love how this book is thorough in discussing what prayer is. It is a perfect book for you to read with your children. The pictures are also beautiful and interesting. My kids and I loved this book and I think you will too!

*I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing group for this review.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: