When I asked my daughter what she thought of the book we got from Multnomah entitled, When God created my toes, she replied, “I think when God made my toes is the best! ...And I'll read it to you! When God made my toes, did he have to hold his nose? When God made my knees did he know I'd skin them? Did he put bones in them? Did we do a double flip when God made my knees? When God made my hands did we cheer for angel parades?”
While these aren't the EXACT words used in this children's book I think she definitely got the point. God made her! And He made her exactly as He wanted her to be. Personally, I thought some of the things in this childrens book were a little silly, like asking if God had to hold his nose when he created toes, but my kids seemed to enjoy those parts of the book and laugh whenever I read them. The pictures in the book are very realistic and interesting. I would recommend this book to parents of children, who are looking for a book to teach their kids about how God made them (or, according to Chavi) “How God made them as He wanted them to be, his children - forever and ever, amen”.
*I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.
If you would please "rank" my review, that would be helpful to me! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment